Unbelievable low foot print; saving a lot of water and CO2. For the beneﬁt of the earth and the next generations.
ReBlend fabrics are created to inspire. We aim to raise awareness about the ecological impact of textiles and to inspire the use of regenerated & renewable raw materials. The wide range of ReBlend fabrics provide innovative solutions for corporate interiors, homeware, apparel & accessories. Our fabrics are made from textiles that otherwise end up in landfill or incineration. With our circular towels, we create a solution for the large amount of cotton waste in our society and by adding Tencel it gives you a soft and comfortable feel. Circular towels without compromise with a positive impact on the planet.
Growing water scarcity is one of the leading challenges for sustainable development. Freshwater resources are dwindling at an alarming rate. Two-thirds of the world population could be living in water-stressed countries by 2025 if current consumption patterns is continued. Not just Asia or Africa, places we associate with drought. Circular textiles, regenerative and made from recycled materials, only require a fraction of natural resources compared to virgin materials. They are crucial for the beneﬁt of the earth and the next generations.
Characteristics Circular Towels by ReBlend
- 70% from end of life cotton waste (post consumer and/or pre consumer).
- A circular alternative in the fight against water stress and climate change.
- Regenerated and recyclable yarn . All textile waste saved now can be kept be in ongoing future textile loops.
- Each towel saves 2500 l of water on average.
- We intent to take products back after use. To create a new loop.
- We are initiating a pilot for a product/service concept; pay a monthly fee for towels that are washed, repaired and recycled. Ask for more info.
Composition and product details
70% recycled cotton waste. 30% Tencel by Lenzing.
Sizes available: 50X100cm and 70X140cm or contact us for other possibilities.
Weight: 500gr/m2 or contact us for other possibilities.
MOQ: 2000 pieces.
Supply chain and certifications
Yarn is spun in Turkey. Weaving in Turkey. No dyes are being used.
Since we are in the development phase, we have currently received the Lenzing certificate. Others will follow once we are ready to go into production.
- Absorbancy: 6-7 seconds
- Shrinkage: width 0,71% - length 7,8%